Can you tell who is who?
top pic Michelle bottom pic Johanna Grandma karen
oh boy, I am horrible at these, lol, but for fun ,let's say Johanna on top and Walter on bottom.
I agree with Heather. Top Johanna and bottom Walter
yeah because the bottom pic shirts is blue right! that is too easy and I am sure Michelle made it harder than that Karen
I agree with Heather too.
I agree, Top Johanna and bottom Walter.
Top is Johanna, bottom is Walter.
top pic Michelle bottom pic Johanna Grandma karen
ReplyDeleteoh boy, I am horrible at these, lol, but for fun ,let's say Johanna on top and Walter on bottom.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Heather. Top Johanna and bottom Walter
ReplyDeleteyeah because the bottom pic shirts is blue right! that is too easy and I am sure Michelle made it harder than that Karen
ReplyDeleteI agree with Heather too.
ReplyDeleteI agree, Top Johanna and bottom Walter.
ReplyDeleteTop is Johanna, bottom is Walter.
ReplyDeleteTop is Johanna, bottom is Walter.
ReplyDelete