Thursday, March 9, 2017

Siblings

Johanna was grounded the other day for getting in to some of mom's things when she should have been in bed.  "Grounded" means she has to stay in her room and play by herself from after school to dinner time.  When it was time for her to come out, I asked "Do you like being grounded?". I expected the answer to be NO so I could explain that then she needs to make good choices.  Instead she said "I like it a little bit".  I asked her to explain.  "Well, Walter isn't in my face and everywhere and isn't yelling and hurting my ears.".   So I guess Tony and I aren't the only ones noticing how grumpy Walter is after school these days.  But he is happy when he has the RIGHT snack with the RIGHT show, and is RIGHT next to Tony.

2 comments:

  1. Johanna just wait til Walter puts his finger about 1 inch from you and yells I am not touching you !!

    ReplyDelete