Monday, October 19, 2015

Johanna Interview





What's your name? Johanna
How old are you? 3
What is your favorite thing to do? Play outside
What do you want to be when you grow up? Horse
What is your favorite food? Macaroni
Who do you like to spend time with? Cali
What do you do really well? Dance with Jay
What makes you laugh? Daddy
What is the best time of the day? Playing with mommy
What are you afraid of? Spiders
Who is your best friend? Cali and Jay
What do you like to do with your family? Do games
What do you love to learn about? Colorful leaves
Where do you like to go? Hyvee
What is your favorite book? Corduroy
If you had one wish, what would it be? I would wish for a fart (then she giggles uncontrollably)

5 comments:

  1. OMG, totally busted out laughing when I read the answer to the last question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one definitely is a cherry on the top :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She came to visit me last night and when I asked her about her wish she told me she did get it .

    ReplyDelete