I got a morning bath and we took a quick family picture but I was too distracted - I was ready to go! (Note that mommy thought I needed a bow for the picture even though she wasn't sending me to school in it which daddy just rolled his eyes at.)
I got to wear my new coat and hat that daddy's co-worker made. Mommy FINALLY retired that pumpkin hat that she loved so much. I also wore my new "jeggings". We taught daddy they they are not called jeans, they are jean leggings, aka jeggings. Get with the program daddy! I convinced mom and dad not to take any pictures of me AT SCHOOL - that would be so embarrassing when I am trying to hang with the cool kids.
After a long day at school I came home to relax in my new "lazy boy" chair and slipped into my slippers. When mommy and daddy picked me up from school they were actually surprised to see me in the same outfit they dropped me off in! I was overdue for a big diaper blow out and they were hoping I would take care of my business at school but I decided to save that special present for them.
And here is my first report card! Looks like they are willing to have me back tomorrow too!



No comments:
Post a Comment